The Confederation of Indian Industry’s (CII) Tamil Nadu Technology Development & Promotion Centre is organizing the fifth edition of its ‘Conference on Automotive Design & Engineering’ on 4 October 2019 at Chennai. Being hosted at Hotel Feathers, the main theme of the conference is “Technological Developments and Trends in Automotive Design & Engineering”.
This conference is an ideal platform where industries and organizations can engage to discuss on robust methods, methodologies and models involved in the field of automotive design. It is an initiative by CII to enable discussions on the current, future trends and Innovation in automotive design & engineering that will greatly influence the Indian automotive market. It offers an opportunity for stakeholders to establish synergy in the special area of interest.
The key objectives of the conference are to: Serve as a knowledge platform to discuss on the key design and engineering trends in the automotive sector; Discuss modern technologies and tools that support design and innovation; Understand innovative models and systems that catalyze growth in the automotive sector; etc.
The conference proposes to cover the following areas in the technical discussions:
1. Session 1: Electric Vehicle Powertrain Development
2. Session 2: Lightweight Design for Future Mobility Concepts
3. Session 3: Vehicle Dynamics and Simulation Solutions
4. Session 4: Advanced Materials & Composites
5. Panel Discussion on Design & Engineering – Emerging Business Opportunity?
Around 250-300 senior management professionals from diverse industries related to the automotive sector all over India and abroad are expected to attend this conference. Key eminent speakers invited to address in the conference include:
• Gajanan Gandhe, Country Head, Dana India
• Dr Prakash Krishnaswamy, CEO, Xitadel CAE Technologies India
• Neeti Sarkar, IRAS, CEO & Project Director, NATRiP
• Mahesh Babu, CEO, Mahindra Electric Mobility Ltd
• Sathiyaseelan G, Head – Styling, Ashok Leyland Limited
• Pavan Shetty, Director, Porsche India
• Dilip Chhabria, CEO, DC Design Pvt Ltd
• Rudratej Singh, President and CEO, BMW Group India
• Sharad Agarwal, Head, Automobili Lamborghini India
• Dr S Jabez Dhinagar, Vice President, TVS Motors
• Vinod Pandey, Director, BMW India
Interested participants are requested to click here to register