Eco-friendly commercial cleaning services are helping a lot of families “go green” and homes and offices more eco-friendly. With our society’s endeavor to implement a more sustainable environment, you can start inside the home, since practicing environmentally friendly actions will bring you closer to home and help the earth survive. One way to achieve these goals is by hiring professional cleaning services so you can get expert advice and excellent cleaning services.
In this post, you’ll learn how commercial cleaning services can provide you with expert advice on how to make your home more efficient and eco-friendly in your cleaning.
Wide Array of Cleaning Services
Commercial cleaning service companies offer a wide range of residential cleaning activities to make your home more clean and eco-friendly. They have to flexibility to perform both the tasks of a housekeeper and a home cleaner as well. Just find a Detroit commercial cleaning services company that can help you with your needs.
So, how do commercial cleaning services make your home more environmentally friendly? Apart from making your home clean and organized, the cleaning products used by them are eco-friendly and safe to use. Some examples of natural cleaning products include white vinegar, natural salt, liquid castile soap, borax, baking soda, lemon, and hydrogen peroxide.
Here are the home services offered by a typical commercial cleaning company:
● Living areas cleaning includes dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping floors
● Vigorous cleaning of bathrooms, including mirrors, toilets, showers, and baths
● Kitchen cleaning, wiping appliances, sinks, cabinet doors, and counter
● Cleaning and restoration of homes after water damage due to storm-water flooding
● Cleaning interior windows
● Removing and throwing garbage, including recycling
● Decluttering and organizing household items
● Deep cleaning and outdoor window washing
● Moving unwanted furniture
Get Expert Advice on Making Your Home Eco-friendly
A green home is energy-efficient and sustainable. While you probably have knowledge of basic energy-efficient appliance features and fixtures, you need comprehensive knowledge on how to make your home more sustainable in the long-term. Commercial cleaning service companies can provide you with expert advice on how to make your home more energy-efficient and eco-friendly.
Here are some examples of expert advice for an environmentally friendly home:
- Install energy-efficient light bulbs: Commercial cleaning service specialists can provide you with expert advice on the most efficient lighting solution for an eco-friendly home such as compact fluorescent lamps (CFLs) that use less electricity and tend to last longer.
- Embrace natural cleaning products: As you probably know, harmful chemicals are dangerous for your health and the environment. Washing them away means putting them into your water supply. It means that sewage water needs more purification before you can safely use it again. Commercial cleaning professionals can provide education on the best harmless natural cleaning agents to use, such as citric acid (extracted from citrus fruits), vinegar, and baking soda.
- Improve heat insulation: Commercial cleaning professionals can also give you some insights on how to improve your insulation. It’s important to ensure that your roof, walls, and floors are properly insulated to keep the warm air inside the home.
- Create a compost pit: You can turn leftover food and kitchen scraps into compost in your garden. It makes good fertilizer after some time.
Commercial Cleaning Services Help You Go Green
By maintaining the cleanliness and beauty of your home, commercial cleaning services can help you go green by reducing, recycling, reusing things at home, and finding ways to save energy. Proper waste segregation is a must. It should be practiced inside an environmentally friendly home. You can ask relevant questions on how to promote the “go green” culture in your home.
Here are some tips to reuse and upcycle things to make your home “go green”:
● Don’t throw away waste papers or boxes. Try to find a way to reuse them, such as a scratch sheet or DIY artwork.
● You can recycle glass bottles such as spice holders or homemade juice containers.
● Reuse salvage pallet wood by turning it into functional furniture or home decor or garden furniture.
● Turn old and unused clothes or bed linens as dust rugs or potholders. You can sew them to turn them as aprons or mop.
Author bio – A guest blogger has contributed this advertorial
We provide the residential and commercial cleaning services in Greenville, SC.
To know more contact us!