The Launch of UBS Optimus Foundation’s Healthcare Fund and CISCO Agri Challenge are the notable key features of this year’s Villgro Unconvention 2021, which will be held online from 17 February 2021. Villgro Innovations Foundation, India’s leading social enterprise incubator, is organizing its annual Unconvention summit in India, which is going online this year with the theme, “Remodelling for Resilience”.
Villgro Innovations Foundation is India’s oldest social enterprise incubator, which has created various impactful, innovative and successful enterprises in healthcare, agribusiness, and clean energy since 2001.
This year the event will feature talk sessions & panel discussions, masterclasses, incubator training programs, networking lounges, and launch events for social theme funds. It will also witness the launch of the Cisco Agri Challenge, which is expected to announce a prize of INR2 crore to find agritech startups and innovations for the agritech sector. Similarly, another fund named UBS Optimus Foundation’s Healthcare Fund is expected to be launched as well.
Some of the key sessions at Villgro Unconvention 2021 are:
• Accessibility & Affordability of Digital Health: Making SaaS products work for rural markets,
• Successful Models in Water-efficient Agriculture: An Exploration for Future Action
• Building a climate-resilient, resource-efficient, agriculture economy in India
• Healthcare Innovation for the BoP: Making it a two-way street
• Building for a Billion: Affordable housing with 3D printing
• Villgro’s Information Tracking System for Incubators
Apart from the talk sessions & panel discussions, there will be online display booths for startups, where socially relevant ventures can display their offerings. Interested participants are requested to register here
|Event name –||Villgro Unconvention 2021|
|Dates –||17-19 February 2021|
|Industry domain –||Social sector|