Mercom India, a leading clean energy communications and consulting firm is organising its annual Mercom India Renewables Summit 2023 on April 26th & 27th at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in New Delhi.
The two-day summit has established a reputation as the most prestigious renewable energy conference in India where industry veterans congregate to shape policy and get deals done. This year, the event aims to bring together around 300 industry leaders, government officials, and key stakeholders to exchange ideas, build consensus, and find solutions to critical issues facing the renewable energy industry.
The Mercom India Renewables Summit is supported by the Solar Energy Corporation of India, the Skill Council for Green Jobs, the Association of Renewable Energy Agencies of States, an MNRE initiative, the National Solar Energy Federation India, and the India Energy Storage Association.
During the summit, Mercom India will kick off its first startup pitch competition for cleantech companies, spotlighting the most innovative startups in India’s green energy industry. The contest will provide an opportunity for innovative young companies to showcase their solutions to valued stakeholders showing increasing interest in partnering with local entrepreneurs.
Mercom India Awards is a key feature of the event, which will highlight the industry’s achievements, unique projects, and the latest technological advancements. The awards celebrate and recognize companies that have meaningfully contributed to advancing renewable energy in India.
The key agenda of Mercom India Renewables Summit 2023 is as follows:
- India’s Energy Transition – Markets and Opportunities
- Domestic Manufacturing – Strengthening Local Supply Chains
- Changing Landscape of Renewable Projects
- Green Hydrogen – The Critical Piece in the Decarbonization Puzzle
- Start-up Pitch Session & Start-up Awards
- Role of Energy Storage in Making Renewables Mainstream
- Electric Vehicles – The Next Big Source of Renewable Power Demand?
- Financing Renewables – Where is the money coming from?
Interested participants can click here to register