The Alliance for an Energy-Efficient Economy (AEEE) is organizing ‘ENERGISE 2020: Energy Innovation for a Sustainable Economy’ conference at The Park Hotel in Hyderabad from 11-13 February 2020. The three-day event is being held in collaboration with MacArthur Foundation and the American Council for an Energy-Efficient Economy. The event will feature key government agencies, business leaders, researchers, academicians from around the world, talking about energy efficiency, all on one platform.
The ENERGISE 2020 conference provides an opportunity for peer-reviewed paper presentations and discussions in areas such as ‘Buildings and Communities’, ‘Urban Infrastructure & Utilities’ and ‘Energy Efficiency for Business Competitiveness.’ It will address critical issues and challenges prevailing in the energy efficiency domain and align them to achieve the UN sustainable development goals.
The objective of this conclave is to discuss research on innovations, and emerging technologies in energy efficiency, to seek solutions and enhance the market potential for alternative energy resources. It also aims towards starting a dialogue about climate emergency and present new ideas to support India’s climate change commitment.
Some of the prominent speakers at ENERGISE 2020 are:
• Rajnath Ram – Adviser (Energy), NITI Aayog, Government of India
• Abhay Bakre – Director-General, Bureau of Energy Efficiency
• Jennifer Layke – Global Director, Energy, World Resources Institute
• Madhusudhan Rao – Managing Director, Oorja Energy Engineering Services
• Dr. Priya Sreedharan – Senior Clean Energy Technical Advisor, USAID
• Anjali Jaiswal – Director, Natural Resources Defense Council (NRDC) India Program
• Dr. Allabaksh Naikodi – Head – Research and Development, Mahindra Electric Mobility
• Dr. Sunita Purushottam – Head of Sustainability, Mahindra Lifespace Developers Ltd
• Dr. Satish Kumar – President & Executive Director AEEE
Further, there will be a dedicated Exhibition & Techno Buzz at ENERGISE 2020, where startups, original equipment manufacturers and other clean technology and service providers can showcase their unique offerings.
|Event name –||ENERGISE 2020 Conference by AEEE|
|Dates –||11-13 February 2020|
|Venue –||The Park Hotel, Hyderabad|
|Industry domain –||energy efficiency domain|
|Contact –||Click here to register|