Raghukul Aryawart is a decade old NGO (Non-Government Organization) working for the various aspects of social life and wellbeing of society. It is being run by experienced as well as young enthusiasts, it works on unique model of self-sustainability that we don’t take any kind of funding and sponsorship from outside.
Projects at Raghukul Aryawart are as follows -
- Green Warrior - Worldwide project for cutting down single-use plastics from the environment by creating innovative ways and social awareness with the help of planet saver volunteers.
- Project Vaatsalya - Educating young girls about hygiene in remote parts of Uttarakhand
- Project Nari Sammaan - Under this project hundreds of women of UP has been trained for tailoring and stitching skills for three days training session.
- Project Swadesi Hathkargha - Upgradation of weavers throughout of India by designing, exhibiting, Promoting and showcasing their products to the main streams of customers.
- Project Pehel - Hundreds of students from remote places of Assam has been trained for social etiquettes and employability skills
We are an award-winning NGO, working against on every front of Single-Use-Plastic. Since Three years we are running a campaign called 'Jhola Abhiyaan' emphasizing on breaking unconscious habit using single-use plastic products especially polybags and providing innovative, cost-effective and beautiful alternatives for plastics.
Since three years we at Raghukul Aryawart have so far changed the habit of almost 10,000 people for bringing Jhola (Cotton bag) while going for purchasing groceries through our much-appreciated Jhola Abhiyaan by our Award winning NGO. Now we have increased our attempt to multifold by adding college youth, school students, maids and shopkeepers in our Jhola Abiyaan. We have more than 30 types of cotton bags varieties and these bags are made by Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of India. Along which bags we have other products those belongs to pure Indian tradition. Our other work is for well being of Indian weavers and pure Handloom work of Indian.