The company has diversified objectives, addressing each segment of its operations. With respect to on-Grid segment, Andromeda has an objective to enter into both domestic as well as international markets and contribute to today’s global concern “To make affordable grid connected photovoltaic applications”. With respect to home lighting & off-grid segment, Andromeda has focused activities in line with its mission.
- To reduce monthly electricity bills for the consumers by means of supplementation through solar power.
- To reduce the monthly expenditure of low to middle end consumers on Kerosene and torch cells estimated to be around INR 75/- per month at present.
- To provide reliable power during peak hours & also during hours of power failure to the consumers in the summer months.
- To enable students in the rural and urban area to have uninterrupted power.
- To provide mobile lighting system as well as emergency light kits to the rural & urban consumers.
- Focus on Outdoor Advertising, Outdoor Lighting, Mini Power Packs for small business units and domestic urban upper middle class housing.
- Develop a premium customer base for high volumes & low cost incentive photovoltaic applications.
- Develop expertise and also market places for the sale of renewable energy products.
- Focus on Government Photovoltaic programs as and where applicable to our product lines.
- Build a domestic reseller network of upto 1000 dealers and agents.
- Build a Component and Kit Export business to other countries.
- Build a reseller network of distributors in the targeted export markets.
Latest Green Business Listings