Social Entrepreneurs & Enterprises (SEE) is organizing its annual conference on funding for the social sector named, “SEE – Decoding Funding, Amplifying Impact” on 12th October 2019. Organized at IIM Bangalore, the event is a great opportunity for all social entrepreneurs to network with impact investors, CSR funds, grants and charity foundations.
The conference will focus on the investment landscape in the social sector to understand what it takes for a social enterprise to get funded, what would an investor look for before making an investment, and what are the various ways to make funding possible. The conference will bring together various impact investors, CSR fund representatives, government officials, and social entrepreneurs under one roof to foster collaboration.
The event is hosted by SEE, which is an initiative by IIT Kanpur Alumni Association and supported by alumni of other IITs and IIMs. SEE aims to build awareness on social issues, social entrepreneurship, connect emerging social enterprises to investors, inspire the young generation to come up with innovative solutions to social challenges.
The main agenda of the SEE – Decoding Funding, Amplifying Impact conference:
• Keynote Speech by Aloknath De, Samsung
• Investment landscape in Social Sector: A Research Paper
• Open Cards: A Live pitch by 8 selected Social Enterprises
• Reverse Cards: Reverse Pitch by Unitus Ventures, Elevar Equity, Brownleaf Ventures, Government Grants, CSR Funds and Foundations
• Success Story by Social Entrepreneurs
• Impact Funds – Unitus Ventures, Elevar Equity, Brownleaf Ventures, Social Alpha, Yunus Social Fund
• Government Funds – BIRAC, Karnataka Elevate
• CSR Funds – Sparsh, Petronet, IOC, Maersk, Schneider Electric Foundation, Tata Trust, Shell Foundation, Gates Foundation, Michael and Susan Dell Foundation
• Date: 12th Oct 2019 9:00 AM
• Venue: IIM Bangalore, Auditorium
Date: 04.10.2019 | Source: SEE IIT-KAA