Informa Markets India is organizing its event – The Renewable Energy Growth Forum: Karnataka Chapter on 8th November 2019 in Hubballi, Karnataka. Being hosted at Hotel Naveen Lakeside, the conference’s main theme is ‘Congregation of Knowledge and Networking’ regarding Renewable Energy. This event will work in accordance with the company’s prestigious symposium – The Renewable Energy India Expo, which is scheduled to be held in September 2020.
This one-day technical conference aims to enable discussions among experts of various fields, private organizations and policy makers, primarily focusing on the production and empowerment of solar energy in India. The event will primarily address the core objectives of the Smart Cities infrastructure in India and showcase the proactive measures taken by the State of Karnataka in renewable energy, while simultaneously highlighting the business investment potential.
Informa Markets, formerly UBM India, is conducting this event in association with various organizations and corporations including Enerparc India, and North Karnataka Small Scale Industries Association, along with the support of Karnataka Renewable Energy Development Ltd, and Kanara Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
The objective of the conference is to create a platform for Manufacturers, Professionals, Students, and Policy Makers, to interact with one another and cultivate discussions on key topics concerning the growth of Renewable energy in India. The foremost topics of discussion will include:
- Investment landscape of Solar Empowered Smart Cities and their advantages
- Achievements and trends of Infrastructure and Urban Services employing Renewable Energy in India
- Implementation of Renewable Energy in Agriculture and detailed analyses of successful projects
- Knowledge and the technical know-how required for installation and management of Rooftop Solar Plants
- Forecast of business opportunities with the market creators
- Coping with the challenges presented by rapid technological and social changes
Date: 30-10-2019 | Source: Informa Markets