The Twelfth India Innovation Summit 2016 is going to be held on 28th and 29th of July 2016 which is being organized by Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) in Bangalore. The keynote of this summit is ‘The Spirit of Innovation-Celebrating the Entrepreneur’ which celebrates the present spirit and ambience of the young minds of India. During the event, the details and the challenges faced by the ‘innovator’ at the personal and the ecosystem level will be discussed.
The core committee of the eminent Chairman and Executive Officers (CEOs) from renowned corporate enterprises and institutes will be superintended by Kris Gopala Krishnan, the past President and Cofounder of CII Infosys Limited, for the summit. The summit is being organised at the Hotel Sheraton in Bangalore. K. Siddaramaiah, the Chief Minister of Karnataka, is going to be a part of the event and will be addressing the audience.
The summit will hold the exhibits of various innovative products and resources by number of organizations, start-ups etc. Some of the delegates who will be speaking at the summit are:
- K. Siddaramaiah, Chief Minister of Karnataka
- R V Deshpande, Minister for Large and Medium Industries and Tourism of Karnataka
- Amitab Kant, IAS, CEO, Niti Ayog, Government of India
- V Manjula, IAS, Principal Secretary, Department of IT/BT and Science & Technology, Government of Karnataka
- Senior Leadership from Accenture
- Sri Sri Ravishankar, Founder of the ‘Art of Living’
- Dr. Gopichand Katragadda, Chief Technology Officer, Tata Group
- I. Vijaya Kumar, Co-Founder of Crayon Data Private Limited
- Munesh Makhija, Chairman & Managing Director, GE India Technology Center and CTO
- Amit Laroya, Managing Director of 3M India
- Ravi Raghavan , Chairman-CII Karnataka & CEO, Bharat Fritz Werner Limited
- Kamal Bali, Vice Chairman-CII Karnataka State Council & Managing Director of Volvo India Private Limited
Source: Innovationsummit.co | 24 July 2016