The Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) is organizing its fifteenth annual India Innovation Summit 2019 in Bengaluru on 21-22 August 2019. To be hosted at the Taj West End hotel, the theme for this year’s summit will be “Innovation Manifesto for India”.
The fifteenth edition of CII’s flagship event brings together industry captains, corporate heads, technocrats, design thinkers, academicians and innovative students to deliberate on various aspects of innovation across all industry verticals.
The event’s main objective is to create a platform for technocrats, young innovators and policy makers to interact and focus on Innovation as a process of flow –Generate ideas, select ideas and formulate a plan for execution. Some of the eminent personalities invited to speak at the CII India Innovation Summit 2019 are:
- Aman Choudhari, Chairman, CII Karnataka State Council
- Kris Gopalakrishnan, Cofounder of Infosys
- Rekha M Menon, Chairman, Accenture in India
- Dr Rajiv Kumar, Vice Chairman, Niti Aayog
- Ramesh Ramadurai, Managing Director, 3M India
- Punit Desai, Head Infrastructure, Infosys
- Gaurav Gupta, Principal Secretary, Karnataka Department of IT& BT and S&T
- Dr. Gaurav Laroia, Chief Strategy Officer, Biocon
- Alok Nanda, Managing Director & CTO, GE India Technology Centre
- Abhishek Goyal, Tata Sustainability Group, Tata Sons
- Dr. Balamuralidhar P, Principal Scientist TCS
- Prof. Chandra R Murthy, Electrical Communication Engineering Dept, IISc
- Prof Suresh B, Chairman, NSRCEL-IIMB
Besides the two-day conference, CII is also organizing an exhibition of innovations to provide an experiential understanding and a display of technological innovations made by various research and industry partners.
At the CII Innovation Summit, 3M India, in partnership with CII is hosting the fifth ‘Young Innovators Challenge Awards’. This is an annual online competition to identify, encourage, source and recognize the ability of young people, under the age of 30 to create new solutions for a sustainable India. Further, a contest is being held where a panel of investors would listen to pitches from startups and small business owners who seek funding for their business, products, or services.
Date: 19.08.2019 | Source: CII Innovation Summit