Sociotech Innovation4Change or Sti4Change was founded in May 2012 by Shyama V. Ramani and Sangeeta Venkatesh as a Private Limited Not for Profit - Incorporated under Section 25 of the Companies Act of 1956.
We are a small group that ensures flexibility, speed, transparency and accountability to all our activities:
We have a multi-pronged approach as,
- A public sector organisation - because we have a 'social' mission
- A consultancy - because we understand that ‘time is money’ and respect deadlines
- An academic lab, because we go for ‘rigour’ , ‘comprehensive analysis’ and ‘truth-telling’
- An activist group, because we believe we are ‘change makers’
At Sti4Change, we focus our research on the following areas:
- Waste Management
- Learning Modules in waste management, sanitation and hygiene for schools that includes teacher training
- CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility)
- Interrelationships between sanitation, waste management, economic growth, economic development and health status
- Innovations (Technological, Organizational, Policy, Social, Behavioural) for the above.